Monday, October 13, 2008

today, while i was grabbing a cup of coffee, my mind was everywhere but where it was suppose to be..failing to study, i couldn't help but glance at those walking by or at those who were being productive..in contrast to me
my mind was wandering all over the place...slowly sipping i couldn't help but sigh...i have a test in an hour and yet i feel like I'm not ready..12 hours of studying..and yet...nothing...i don't now if it was the test or the thought of what is to come...why am i taking this test? what am i going to do with my life? am i the only one that feels this way? GOSH! i hope not...and i don't believe i am...i don't think anyone knows what God has planned for them..but the "real" world?? i guess i just have to wait, wait, and.....wait, and hopefully i can rely on what we and God himself calls "fate"...

1 comment:

Carol said...

I love you Jessica!!! Life is fate. You are a great person and you will end doing something great and wonderful. You have a great disposition and way of life. I hope you did good on your test.

Love,
Your favorite and only godmother!